BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH SHOP PAY!! *upon approval by Affirm*
4.5" Customizable Pride black floppy puppy ears. Made using ultra high-quality white and black faux fur. Airbrushed using light pink, dark pink, and black coloring. Here is how the customization will work:
1) After purchasing, you will receive an email within 24 hours from me. The cost of the ears includes a bow set as well as the customizable heart spots on the ears.
2) I will inquire as to whether you would like customized Pride bows to match your flag(s) of choosing, a plain colored bow set, or a mismatched bow set
3) I will also inquire as to whether you would like the heart spots to be airbrushed specific colors to match the flag(s) of your choosing or if you would simply like me to airbrush them with the base pink coloring
4) In addition to these items, you may also for an extra cost add on up to 6 crystals in the color(s) of your choosing as well as 1-2 acrylic heart charms in the color(s) of your choosing. I will make a separate payment listing to pay for these if you decide to go with these add ons.
5) Once finalized, ears will be completed and shipped out within 1 week. This 1 week quote time does not include how long they will take to arrive to you once shipped.
A portion of the funds will be donated to the Ruth Ellis Center which aims to help POC LGBTQIA+ members, especially the youth. Fully wired, preposed, and posable. Attached to metal headband and position can be adjusted. Ears are handmade so flaws can be expected 💕 No refunds! By purchasing you agree to my ToS.
By purchasing from this shop, you accept responsibility for any and all customs, VAT, or processing fees implemented by your government upon receiving your item. Darling Ear Shop is not responsible or liable for any additional fees charged. Darling Ear Shop is also not responsible for any delays in shipping due to customs. In addition, you acknowledge that these fees and taxes do not qualify you, for any reason, for a refund of any kind.
AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS* Australia and New Zealand are now accepting USPS First Class packages again! This is for standard shipping. If you would like express shipping, that is only available via private shipping companies at a higher cost.